Adjustable hand gripper.

gazza

Gripboard members,let me run this by you all!

I have a friend who is in the process of makeing an adjustable hand gripper,it will be one gripper with 6-7 different strength springs,it will be the same material as a coc gripper,it will be the same size as either a pda or coc,with no numbers stamped on it ,due to copyright.The closeing torque of the springs will be roughly,spring 1,similar to trainer,spring 2,similar to coc 1,spring 3,similar to coc 2,spring 4.similar to coc 3,spring 5,similar to coc4,spring 6 inbetween coc 2-3,spring 7 inbetween coc 3-4!

There will also be provision for a dial,to show the poundage when closing the gripper,also acts as a good visual aid.The grippers can be made,with or without,the dial,as the dial will be the most expensive part to produce.

As i have already said the grippers can be made with or without the dial,depends on how much people are willing to spend!

May also come in a nice presentation box,or pouch,again depending on how much people are prepared to pay!

Wouldnt it be nice to be able to carry 1 adjustable gripper,so that ,when the need arose,we would always be prepared.

Well fellow grip enthuisiasts,what do you all think,your feedback,would be very much appreciated.

Gazza.........................