$250 For Grip Toys. A Little Help.

JS27

I got married last Saturday and thanks to recieving alot of money as a gift I now have some extra money for some grip toys. Ive been to a play it again sports and bought a 100lb hex dumbell and two olympic dumbells. I've got about $250 left. Any Ideas? Right now Im cinsidering a 2" vbar and BLOB 50.

BLOB50 for sure! Get them while they last!

You'll love the FBBC Hard, Teemu I's cal'd at 3.49 but it's got a VERY wide sweep so it's going to feel alot harder.

Gonna go for a 2"vbar also. So thats $120 for the BLOB50 and $97 for vbar/FBCC Hard. I might get some bastards as well. That should pretty much cover it.

I got married last Saturday and thanks to recieving alot of money as a gift I now have some extra money for some grip toys. Ive been to a play it again sports and bought a 100lb hex dumbell and two olympic dumbells. I've got about $250 left. Any Ideas? Right now Im cinsidering a 2" vbar and BLOB 50.

congrats on the marriage play it safe and hold on to some of that money for now :blink later on if money becoms short :whacked you will be in the doghouse :cry

Dan's a smart man. The best thing I've done for my training is save enough money that I can not work for a year. The level of stress relief that provides is good for what ails you.

Congrats on the marriage! Congrats on your new grip tools also, you've picked up some really great stuff.

I'm recently married myself (just over 2 years), and since you're a member of this board I'll give you the best marriage advice I can. The most in depth and deepest secret of a happy marriage: Happy wife, happy life.

Take it to the grave my friend.

Thanks for the advice and congrats guys. We set aside 3/4 of the money we recieved and split the remaining 1/4 to have a little fun with.