2 Hand Pinch

Ivarboneless

How many people have pulled a bodyweight or greater 2 hand pinch in competition?

Tried to search for it, but kept maxing out the search.

Tommy did, I don't know his numbers, but I'm 100% sure he did, at least in GGC 2004 or something. Much more than BW, I think, if he was around 170 or something, I think he did like 200 ?? Not sure, but it was funny reading Rick Walker's report of that contest... Tommy "the assasin" Heslep, lol... he came from the shadows and said "I have three more attempts!", or something, heh, that whole thread is very fun to read.

I did it three times in my last training session. I'm weighing 192 and pulled just over 200. I'm hoping to get it in competition at the Gripmas Carol.

I've pulled 109.4k at a bodyweight of about 100k

Also Nick McKinless has done over a bodyweight pinch, and also pinch chins like me.

David

I did it three times in my last training session. I'm weighing 192 and pulled just over 200. I'm hoping to get it in competition at the Gripmas Carol.

What is the apparatus, Eric?

I used my Euro pinch, Jedd. This tied my PR, but I'm sure I had another 5 pounds in me last workout. I think the recent training with Jason's Blob 50 is having some good carry-over effect.

I used my Euro pinch, Jedd. This tied my PR, but I'm sure I had another 5 pounds in me last workout. I think the recent training with Jason's Blob 50 is having some good carry-over effect.

I see - I couldn't remember if you had a Euro pinch. For your contests, do you calibrate the weights?

-Jedd-

I see - I couldn't remember if you had a Euro pinch. For your contests, do you calibrate the weights?

-Jedd-

Yes, the Euro pinch weights are calibrated, and this year I will also calibrate the FBBC 2" v-bar.

That's impressive Eric, I didn't know you were talented in pinch. You are good in several areas. I am lousy at narrow pinch, may need to practice that before Gripmas.

That's impressive Eric, I didn't know you were talented in pinch. You are good in several areas. I am lousy at narrow pinch, may need to practice that before Gripmas.

Thanks, Bob! I'm the opposite with regards to pinch width. I'm having a good day when I can do a full deadlift of the Blob, and I can't use the small hands excuse. Mine are 7 7/8".

I pulled 160.2lbs. at a bodyweight of about 153 at the ggc 2007,It was my first time using the euro pinch and I thought it was a very good device.

A guy named Kevin Perrone did 190 something I think at a BW of around 170 at the GGC at Sorinex. I almost got it at GGC 06 and did it at GGC 2007. I imagine there are a few more as well. Scott George and Anson should be real close or have done it also.