Formulator

mikebuck

Does anyone know if the formulator is still in production? If so where can you buy it and how much does it cost? I have checked the functional hand strength website for it but can only find a book about it. Any information would help.

Thanks,

Mike

Well, even when I try to order the formulator for backlogged pages of John's site it won't let me. Also, the formulator homepage has been disabled. I'd try contacting John Wood to find out for sure, but it seems the formulator may be history :(

I was just about to post this same question.

A few months ago, Dan from The Formulator company asked me to write an endorsement. I've been checking periodically to see if he used it (yes, I'm that self-absorbed!), and now the website is gone.

If this is permanent, than that's a real tragedy. They made a nice device, and my purchase from them was smooth. They're quality guys.

Does anyone know if the formulator is still in production? If so where can you buy it and how much does it cost? I have checked the functional hand strength website for it but can only find a book about it. Any information would help.

Thanks,

Mike

PDA sells this.

PDA also helps people sell used Formulators

Ha! You brought the formulator company down, WGM!

I did nothing of the sort. I bought mine direct from them, and all of my commentary about the Formulator as a device has been entirely positive.

Thanks,

Mike

PDA sells this.

PDA also helps people sell used Formulators, you can check here from time-to-time.

If you're handy, you can also make something functionally similar (look about halfway to 2/3 down the page).

I actually have a pretty nice knock off that I made that does the job. I tried the formulator at the Night of strength III and really liked it and would like to have the real deal. I know it is not cheap but I have a lot of different equipment and in my oppinion you can never have too much training equipment.

By the way thanks for the info.

Mike

Boy if they stopped making them the ones people have could be valuable collectables.

I have one.

This is too bad. The Formulator is great. I've heard great things about PDA's pegasus so there is still options.

-HH

well that sucks...formulator has the best configuration, imo, for a good extensor workout....glad i got mine 2 months back

well that sucks...formulator has the best configuration, imo, for a good extensor workout....glad i got mine 2 months back

You might try the Hercules Bar from ultimate arm wrestling its about $29.00 looks like the formulator.

You might try the Hercules Bar from ultimate arm wrestling its about $29.00 looks like the formulator.

Nice find. Search brought up nothing. Has anyone used this and could post a review on the quality/durability?