Du Grand Bastard

bencrush

Wanted to thank Scott Harris again for coming over and supplying me with lots of NOS. Mixed with my favorite supplement of choice, large quantities of coffee, the Grand didn't have a chance. 58 degrees in 10 seconds. No video, but Scott witnessed the measuring and of course the bending.

I'm going to say again that anybody that's within 100 miles of my house is really missing out if you're wanting some grip training help or just to meet up and have a great time in a casual training environment. Course it really doesn't matter as long as I'm getting stronger. Hope those that are close enough to come, but choose not to are okay with me taking their points in a grip comp. :cool

You did some good lifting and gripping today Scott!

Sick! :rock I remember Big Steve bending this at the first BBB du and thinking, "that'll never be matched"

Way to go Ben :rock

Awesome bend Ben!

Oh man that's a crazy bend. I can't even immagine that one.

Insane progress Ben!

Tim

It was crazy, he just smoked it in 10 seconds and then continued with more and more grip feats!

Hope those that are close enough to come, but choose not to are okay with me taking their points in a grip comp. :cool
Nobody likes to meet new people or learn new things, what are you thinking. :dry
You did some good lifting and gripping today Scott!

Thanks buddy, but is was definately an off day.

Congratulations Ben. That is some incredible DU power there :rock:rock:rock Good news from my world is that I might be getting a digital video camera today, so the next GripFest I attend will have many documented examples of unbraced steel destroying. Keep knockin' 'em down Ben.

Besides "WOW", I don't know what else to say, except for congratulations!

It's incredible either way, Ben, but do you know whether it was the "easy" or the "tough" Bastard stock?

Thats indeed awesome.

Congrats Ben. :rock

Thanks guys! Eric, it was definitely the EASY stock! No doubt there. I guess it was my fault this thread got locked, my digital camera that takes video was full of storm damage-related pictures, so we didn't get footage.