Bbb Iii Pics

cabertosser

Comcast and snapfish suck.They want you to sign up to view the photos.If someone has a suggestion as to where I can post them for everyone to view let me know.For now the best I can do is follow the link and sign up for a pass word to view the photos.

bbbiii.snapfish.com/comcast2

Thanks for the pics cabertosser.

If you don't want to register, just use bugmenot-don't ask me for any more info, google is your friend, it up to you and your code of ethics if you want to use it to bypass registration.

Great pictures Rick!

For the absolute computer idiots amongst us - what the heck do I do after I sign up to see the pictures? I read a bunch of stuff and the only thing I found was how to invite someone to view your pics by email - help please!!!

I finally got it - great pics!

Count myself amongst those that need help viewing the pics. After registering, I have logged in. Now what?

Edited by Brad Manion

Brad - I had to register- then get out and come back in with the remember me (like the automatic sign in thing) then I copied and pasted in the second link Rick posted and up they came. Not a very good explanation I know but now that I have them up - I'm afraid to close it for fear I can't do it again :blush

Brad - I had to register- then get out and come back in with the remember me (like the automatic sign in thing) then I copied and pasted in the second link Rick posted and up they came. Not a very good explanation I know but now that I have them up - I'm afraid to close it for fear I can't do it again :blush

Thanks for the help. Just saw the pics. Great stuff.

Great pics :rock Thanks Rick!!!

just copy this link into the address bar: bbbiii.snapfish.com/comcast2

Thanks for the pics I wish I could have gone great job guys!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan