Videos From Arizona Griptogether

vikingsrule92

Hey I finally got the chance to upload these videos because I've been very busy lately so here they are. These are from the Arizona griptogether two weeks ago and a lot of the feats we didn't get on video or were failed (me) but here are the ones that were successful.

Aaron:

St. Croix Forge Ultralite Size 0:

St. Croix Forge Utlralite Size 1:

Me:

St. Croix Forge Ultralite Size 0:

These were Aaron's first tries at horseshoe bending and with some minor coaching from the small amount I know about horseshoe bending he was able to destroy these two. You couldn't see the numbers for either but I will witness that they are what I say they are. And my camera shut off during the last bit of the size 1 so Aaron did actually get it a bit farther not that it's significant.

Mine was WAYYY over the limit but I was happy to finish it and maybe I'll try again when it isn't at the VERY end of a 7 hour workout.

And here are two from yesterday:

RB180 close:

#1.5 Close LH:

These were the best vids of grippers I've taken by myself so hopefully they are satisfactory.

Nice videos :rock