Bbb Parking

John Beatty

Guys-

Since there will be a good number of cars showing up, I'd like to designate some parking areas. There's an empty lot 100' west of my house that you can pull in to. Also, the lot directly behind my house is empty & if it's not wet, you can pull across the lot & park about 25 feet behind the house. Please don't pull into my driveway & block my wife into the garage. Definitely not across the street, both neighbors are nuts. My front yard is fine, just not the neighbor's, please. Thanks!

John,

How early would be too early to show up as a spectator for BBB-3? Looks like I have about a 2.5 to 3 hour drive from my home, and I was planning to leave around 7:30am.

Brad

John,

How early would be too early to show up as a spectator for BBB-3? Looks like I have about a 2.5 to 3 hour drive from my home, and I was planning to leave around 7:30am.

Brad

Why show up as a spectator? Everyone always says it's better to compete and learn from the best and you'll regret not competing when you see it. Just curious

Okay, you guys talked me into it. I just didn't know if the contest was still open since John was capping it at 25 guys. Plus, for some really odd reason right now, my PC at work won't let me print off the entry form. I'm sure that $50 and showing John my driver's license to prove ID will be sufficient.

Looking over some of the events, I think I'll do okay (for me). The only thing that kinda worries me is the 2" V-Bar lift, as it felt really uncomfortable on my right shoulder the only time I've tried.

I can't wait to see what I can do on some of this stuff, especially the Hercules Hold, as I haven't done anything similar (Farmers Hold) for quite some time.

See you guys tomorrow. Good luck to everyone.

Okay, you guys talked me into it.

Dang, drop me down another placing!

Glad your coming Brad!!! :rock