Shut up and squat!

Bill Piche

Once again, it was I who was the subject/creation for this product!  :D  ;)

Mark had me hold up that weight for the longest time!!  Darn near killed me, but I think it was worth it!!  :p  :p

Seriously.... I'm gonna get one.  I'm doing squats now, and it's a great exercise.  I'm not squatting the greatest weight now... but eventually my goal is 500 pounds X 20 reps.

I notice there is a copyright under the logo-is this for the quote, "Shut up and Squat!" or what??  

I only ask because I picked up a shirt at the Arnold Classic this year that says "USA Powerlifting" on the front with an American Flag on it and it says "Shut up and Squat!" on the back-They also had ones that said "Shut up and Bench" and "Shut up and Deadlift"

Rick Walker :hehe

I notice there is a copyright under the logo-is this for the quote, "Shut up and Squat!" or what??  

I only ask because I picked up a shirt at the Arnold Classic this year that says "USA Powerlifting" on the front with an American Flag on it and it says "Shut up and Squat!" on the back-They also had ones that said "Shut up and Bench" and "Shut up and Deadlift"

Rick Walker :hehe

I'm sure Mark wouldn't want his art plastered all over the net, copied, used, etc.

The gripboard logo for one!

And, the Garage Gym Logo.

And Beginners Corner logo. :)

Hey Wanna,

Can we get Mark to do something for us (again)??  

I'm thinking... "Shut Up And GRIP TRAIN!".... and a character with mighty impressive forearms doing something like pinching plates until they crumble in one hand and mashing a frightful looking gripper (the gripper from ####), in the other hand.  He is surrounded by all sorts of grip toys (this could be the background).

We could bounce around some ideas about this.  :)

BTW.... where is that Beginner's Corner?  ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest steiner1014

Nice looking shirt BUT notice the squatter is still not doing FULL squats...this is very typical in the strength world..."As the bar gets heavier, the squats get higher".   Get down or go home!!

The squat the cartoon charchter is doing on the "Shut up and Squat" shirt looks to be pretty low to me, certanly below parallel. Not to mention from the bend on the bar those plates look like they must be 100lbs a peice, and I was told by an insider that the picture of him was taken during the accent phase of his 45th squat in a set of 50 with that weight. I Think you need to give him some credit.