Coc #3 Certification Video

Teemu I

Today, I tried to cert on the #3: here's the video.

Now, it's up to IronMind whether to certify me or not.

I agree too. But IMO Teemu should need little practise with that card aiming.. Fortunately that close was very fast and strong. I'm really confused if that cert fail on some reason.

That's was awesome to see own eyes. I think i could say: Congratulations for your certification! :)

Edited by Koura

You didn't just kick sand in the face of that gripper, you took it round the back, pulled down it's trousers, and spanked it's little bottom blue!

No doubt about the gripper, the CC set, or the close (and hold for time).

However, that vid doesn't show the gripper coming straight out of the pack, if you fail to cert, I think that'll be the reason, but if you fail to cert again, it'll make a joke of the new rules.

Ironmind would be fools to not certify someone who so clearly dominated a brand new #3!

You put the hammer down on that #3 great closes and best of luck with Ironmind!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

I think they put major emphasis on their hand-picked witness. As long as it was someone Randy designated, it will be fine. However, I think that is the best Production of an IronMind certification any of us have ever seen. Even though 99% of us could not understand the language, it looked like a lot of fun and very exciting. The close was awesome, great job! You hammered that sucker!

Nice overcrush ;)

Man they made you hold it at CCS for days.

If they don't certify you then they are out to get you Teemu!!!

Great domination on the #3!!!

Congratulations, Teemu. I agree with the others. Clearly you've mastered the #3!!

You didn't just kick sand in the face of that gripper, you took it round the back, pulled down it's trousers, and spanked it's little bottom blue!

No doubt about the gripper, the CC set, or the close (and hold for time).

However, that vid doesn't show the gripper coming straight out of the pack, if you fail to cert, I think that'll be the reason, but if you fail to cert again, it'll make a joke of the new rules.

Twiq,

If you take carefully look, you can see, that Sakari Selkäinaho, the officall wittnes, take this gripper out of the package. It is shown after, when Teemu comes to the stage.

Congrats Teemu! It was great moment to be there, when you closed the #3 gripper. No it is officall,almost. Lets hope that, my video working is ok...

BTW, it was very easy to you :) You did it 2 times and you were be able to do that 5 times if you wanted .., but 1 time is enough :)

Thanks everyone, I certainly hope it's going to be good..I had a good day and I think almost any #3 would have fallen.. ;)

Thank you Matti for taking that video, it's great! Thanks to Jarmo Meriä as well, for taking another video and photos.

I think they put major emphasis on their hand-picked witness. As long as it was someone Randy designated, it will be fine. However, I think that is the best Production of an IronMind certification any of us have ever seen. Even though 99% of us could not understand the language, it looked like a lot of fun and very exciting. The close was awesome, great job! You hammered that sucker!

I had a great camera crew! :) It was great to do this infront of quite big audience. It was exciting as hell! My left hand was shaking like I'm 90-years old all of a sudden, I was so pumped up and excited.. it took me a looong time to show the set because of the shaking.

Well done! Hope you get the official cert.