Rolling Thunder?

NHBBareKnuckler

How long do you have to hold it to ownthe wright on paper?

Hold what? Hold the record or the RT? For competitions you have to deadlift it and the judge tells you when to go down...

Other than that I have no idea what your talking about

I mean at home if you're coing to consider a weight your using on the RT, how long would you hold onto it to consider it a full hold?Lets say You have X weight on there and you lift it and hold it for 5 to 10 seconds. that doesn;t exactly sound like the right weight to me. However you're not expected to hold it forever. I'm not asking about what a judge does, I'm asking personal opinions.So, if you work with the RT how long do you look to hold the weight in order to consider it a success?I just read my own post lol what I typed isn't at all what you see there lol whats that about?

Hold it for as long as u want to,if u want to swing it back and forth for an etra work out then go for it, if ur at home and u want to decide if its a good lift or not then two sec i guess is good, but if ur wondering if its good or not then it just might not be... if the question is there then no but if u think its good then i should be. The reason why i mentioned the competition is that is how i judge my own lifts if its good in a competition then its good in your back yard... but if u hold it for ten sec then add more weight till u cant hold it for that long and thats ur max...

I'm not asking about what a judge does, I'm asking personal opinions.So, if you work with the RT how long do you look to hold the weight in order to consider it a success?I just read my own post lol what I typed isn't at all what you see there lol whats that about?

My opinion...2 Seconds