Package Of Grippers From Twig

pdfk20

Received a package from Twig today, as requested i did 3 out of the package attempts on all 3 grippers.

The first video is a no.3 i rate it to be about a 3.2:

The second video is a no.3 i rate it to be about a 3.1:

The third video is a no.4 but feels more like one of the new hard thor elites, i rate it a 3.5:

Cheers for sending me these grippers twig, yours will be in the post tomorrow. This takes my tally of no.3 grippers closed up to 9.

Pete

Nice attempt at that #4 Pete! Even if it was a really easy #4 it's still a #4!

Great work on the grippers Pete, be nice to see you close that #4! :rock

Wow! You almost closed that #4 :rock Well done!

Good stuff, Pete, I thought you'd get that 4, I can close it further than either of the 3s, so either I need to work my close, or it really locks up...

I really need to work on my close!

Good squeeze on that #4 Pete And great job on the others!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Great Job Pete!!! :rock

You will close that #4 soon!

Nice to acquire those three grippers Pete and yes it sure does look like you will close that #4 soon. There probably isn't a #3 anywhere (post silver crush) that you couldn't close now!

Thanks for the kind remarks chaps, i'd like to think there isn't a no.3 out there that i can't close, but if anyone else wants to test me please do. When i close this no.4, i won't think about it as closing a #4 as that would be wrong but i will think of it as a good step in the right direction.

Pete, what's the spread on that #4? Great closes by the way.

Also, the next time you come to Kansas, I'll give Al Meyers a call and see if you can try his #3. I repped the MM2 shortly before giving it a go and was not able to close it on any of my 3 or 4 attempts. Got it to 1/16" almost every time. I have seen one man close it though. That would be the one I think would give you a run.

Thanks for the kind remarks chaps, i'd like to think there isn't a no.3 out there that i can't close, but if anyone else wants to test me please do. When i close this no.4, i won't think about it as closing a #4 as that would be wrong but i will think of it as a good step in the right direction.

When you close it, it's STILL a #4!!! :rock:rock:rock

Great stuff Pete!! you'll be one of the top guys on the board soon!

Just have to ask............where did you get that hand size and huge thumb pad?

Great stuff Pete!! you'll be one of the top guys on the board soon!

Just have to ask............where did you get that hand size and huge thumb pad?

My hand size is quite small compared to a lot of the top guys , but if you're talking abou the bulk of the muscle/tendon on my hand and thumb, that has purely developed from the many many hours of grip training with the grippers. :rock

Pete, what's the spread on that #4? Great closes by the way.

Also, the next time you come to Kansas, I'll give Al Meyers a call and see if you can try his #3. I repped the MM2 shortly before giving it a go and was not able to close it on any of my 3 or 4 attempts. Got it to 1/16" almost every time. I have seen one man close it though. That would be the one I think would give you a run.

Cheers Ben!

The no.4 is 2+3/8" wide, so very narrow really. Probably more like a Rb330n by most standards. I would love to get my hands on that no.3 you're talking about, but i doubt i will ever b coming bck to kansas, unless its specifically for a grip comp or somthing as the guy i once knew (my ex-brother in law) turned out to be a real wanker.

The third video is a no.4 but feels more like one of the new hard thor elites, i rate it a 3.5

SEND ME THAT #4!!! :D Great attempt on that #4 Pete... wow, I'd sure like to try that gripper!!... how come Twig never sent me any grippers?!? ;):happy

Im sure there are quite a few guys on the Gripboard that could close this no.4, perhaps once i've shut Twig will let someone else have a crack.