Aw Question

I Tough I

Im new to the whole AM thing but are you allowed to hook your hand when AW because i ahve beat a number of people n they excuse me of cheating because i hook my hand is it?

Thanks

-Tough

Before the "GO" your wrist must be straight. BUT After the "GO" you may literally do anything you want with your hand, wrist or fingers.

Some people keep them straight, some hook their wrist, some even flop their wrist back, some let go with fingers and just hold on to the thumb and re-grip higher or lower.

So tell all those people to just except the beating like a man. :rock

You should try to get a hold of some AW's and go to a practice. Where do you live?

Before the "GO" your wrist must be straight. BUT After the "GO" you may literally do anything you want with your hand, wrist or fingers.

Some people keep them straight, some hook their wrist, some even flop their wrist back, some let go with fingers and just hold on to the thumb and re-grip higher or lower.

So tell all those people to just except the beating like a man. :rock

You should try to get a hold of some AW's and go to a practice. Where do you live?

Thx bro i knew i was right lol Im gonna start training for grip strenth because i have a back injury so i really cant do real liftin so this seems like soemthing cool.Im in staten island NY if you know were that is.Ive beated alot of strong kids in my school with the Hook but say i dont use the hook i usally lose that my problem but other then that most people i vs i beat wile using the hook only a few people have beatin wile i use the hook.

thanks

There is a lot of armwrestling all over NY.

check out http://www.nycarms.com/

and contact these guys.

1. Queens: Angel Cosme (917) 971-9659 angelacr1@aol.com

2. Cropseyville: Upstate, NY Ray Darling 518-279-4010 bigarm1a@aol.com

3. Long Island: Holbrook, NY. Kevin Nelson / Frank Malis - 631-949-2040 Kevin@candcmusic.com ( Monday or Tuesday Nights )

4. Liverpool NY: Roger Dunn - 110 Garfield Ave, Liverpool, State: New York 13088 - (315)506-5177 ndunn502003@yahoo.com - Any day / time.

5. Dan Fortuna 631.357.0692 nutro0306@aol.com

some people will hook in and apply down pressure with there upper wrist while some will pull back like a lat pull while hooking.A person can grip up high or low on the hand depending on what there trying to do