New Diesel Video

Jedd Johnson

nice gripping and bending there guys :rock dam jed thats you with the hair? i thought it was eli thats the samson power coming out

nice gripping and bending there guys :rock dam jed thats you with the hair? i thought it was eli thats the samson power coming out

That's me dude. Haven't cut it short since Sept. 2005!

The 115 hex is a big wide block weight. Nice job!!!

Just want to mention that this 115 is not THE 115, the one that Shane Larson sent to me, Doc and Heath. I still can't get that thing to leave the ground. This one is quite a bit narrower with about an inch less slope distance. Plus, it has better texturing, for securing the grip.

Mighty impressive stuff! If its not a bother to find out, what is the dimension of that slope on the 115#? That looks REALLY HARD!

That's awesome stuff! Especially the Inch and blockweight lifts were impressive! I can't estimate the bending - but the nail looked BIG! :blink

And always a cat in the background ... haha, that's funny!! :)

I can measure the slope. I just need to remember. i walk down stairs determined to shoot a video for the block weight cert and forget like a douche.

Cats dude. Burky you know how it is. These damn things are everywhere. The stray that got dumped off now had 5 more little screamers and then she hightailed it or got eaten by a coyote or hit in the car or something, because she isn't around anymore.