A New Pr!

gazza

Been going to a place called Thurstaston Hill[highest piont/place] on the Wirral were i live i have been getting there about 5.30-6.00am most mornings to do a little bit of bending and watch the sun come up before work its also a nice quite relaxing place to be :rolleyes

This morning decided to go for a new PR with the edgins got one of the PRs but not the other as i decided not to push it,just have to be a little patient and it will comeback.

Heres a link to the youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XavRKkpGDHw

Videos a little dark because of the early morning and it raining on and off also need to learn to use the vernia calper better as i lost abit of video time ponsing around with that :erm

Well done :rock Very nice!

Yep. The firsts time I saw the video I just skipped to the bending part cause I trust Gazza. Now that you mentioned it I checked it and saw 5"!!!! That's exteremly powerful Gazza :rock Soon you will be doing the 4.5" or even 4".

Great work Gazza! that was very very impressive :rock:rock looked about 5" though? :blink

That video should be rated CERT 18 for intensity.Awesome!
check out some of Gazza's other vids on youtube, i think the fantastic shiny was the most intense :rock:blink

That is awesome Gazza you are the best of the best.5" edgin with a recovering wrist great job!!!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

Definatley 5" by the way

Brendan

I second Brendan,Killer bend Gazza :rock you rule man. :bow :bow :bow :bow

You're from another planet, Gazza! :rock

Thanks guys :D

I messed up the cut it was roughly a 16th over the 5inch but over is over so i aint gonna claim a 5incher just yet :D

About 1/2hour later i tried a 4 3/4incher but got stuck around 75degrees so decided to air on the side of caution for the time being :D

Ive also got unfinished business with the 3/8inch g5 bolts :angry:

Nice work Gazza.Easy bend for you.

Looked like you were on some sort of covert operation in the dark, but It's nice to get out and enjoy a placelike that in the early morning

ps whats an edgin??

On the other side of me is Thors Rock which i was gonna use as my backdrop but it was to dark i will do my next PR bends against this but in more available light so its more fitting,this place is full of atmosphere and i feel the power of all those that were here before me.

According to history there used to be a viking sect here and locals also used to enact viking rituals here so i think abit of that power rubbed off on me.

I am just uploading a video of Thors Rock on youtube its a really great place i often just sit on the top of it and meditate,my missus and others think its creepy but i feel really at home there and am gonna spend alot more time there bending and chilling out etc.

:rock Congrats Bro,thats one monster bend! :bow

Aint nothing like Thurstaston Hill that time of day,i go there most days now have given up the crome and fern land and bought a mountain bike in a bid to get fitter,its a special place peaceful calm and scenic,we are very lucky to live in such a great place,Thors Stone is excellent as you say its has some kind of mystic power and presence,i think there is a bunch of people Druids or something that still come up and worship it from time to time!

That was a good tour Gazza what a cool looking rock and a great place to bend!!!

Brendan

Amazing bend!

Again cool to watch.

Thors rock looks like a really cool place Gazza,i wish we had something like that here.Nice video tour of it,Thanks.

I'm glad you guys can get up that early to watch the sunrise. I'm the guy that comes sliding into the parking lot with tires a screeching just in time.

Very impressive bolt.

Tim