Getting A Club Together!

SHRUG

I am trying to put togeter a armwrestling club. Basically a team of guys who WANT to compete and train as hard as they possibly can to prepare. I have a facility ready to go with all the stuff needed to train and I will soon have a professional table. If you are interested in being a part of this please respond to this post. If you know anyone who would be interested in this please let me know that as well. I am located in Kittanning Pennsylvania and my zip code here is 16201 in case you want to see exactly where it is in relation to where you are. I am about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am also trying to find a group of guys in or near Pittsburgh that would allow me to come and train with them. I assure you I am serious and dedicated to competing in the future and I will push myself as hard as I can. Grip and arm strength are the two areas I am gifted the most in and I want to make the most out of what God gave me. Please PM me or respond to this post if you know a group of guys in my area.

SHRUG

Hope you'll find some dedicated pullers, Shrug!

Are you a member of the Northeast board? If so, you should try posting this over there, I'm sure someone near you is a puller.

I applied for a membership over there. You have to send your info directly into the dude who runs the whole board. I am just waiting to hear back from him.

Are you a member of the Northeast board? If so, you should try posting this over there, I'm sure someone near you is a puller.

Yeah, You should have some good results there. Kurt is usually pretty quick at getting accounts setup.