Getting It Back And Then Some!

SHRUG

Hey guys, been a long time. Anyway I will keep this short. Several months ago I suffered a forearm injury to my right forearm. It was a result of not warming up properly and training to hard after a short time off from training. Shortly before the injury I was capable of and hab been training my forearms everyday to exhaustion or near exhaustion with little to no soreness or pain. Anyway I have recently been able to mount my comeback and I am very optimistic for the future. I can't stand having my forearms sub-par to what they were in the past and I know I am capable of surpassing where I was with the kind of hard work and training that I put in to get there in the fist place. My question to you guys it this. Has anyone here suffered a forearm injury that stopped them from training for a period of time, and if so how long did it take to come back? Also, how hard should I push the area that was previously injured, and should I stick with lighter weight and higher reps to condition it back up again before I start going heavy? By the way, I think the injury was to one of the big tendons in the forearm, there was no blood under the skin but the injury took a long time before I could do any real training on it. It happened while training grippers of all things. I can't wait to get back and to push myself futher than ever in grip and I will accept nothing less. If anyone can help me out with advice or a similar experience in this area I would greatly appreciate it. Also I plan to compete in armwrestling in the very near future as soon as both my arms are ready and that is why I put this in the armwrestling forum, I figure forearm injuries may be a little more common to the guys who frequent this particular section of the board.

SHRUG

Edited by SHRUG