Titans telegraph key

Patrik_F

I really like my Titan's.

It's one piece of equipment I would buy again today if I was starting out.

Guest dennisap

Just got online now. Patrick, the address of Bob Whelan's site is www.naturalstrength.com. From Studenick's article, "Following that first torturous round, we did some neck work on the Hammer 4-way neck. The first movement was front. Following neck flexion, a break was needed as my stomach contents were having a gymnastics meet and I felt very, very nauseous. After a couple of minutes, the nausea passed and I was ready for the back motion. (Side to side are done on alternate days.) I don't know what it is about neck work and me, but every time I do neck, I either feel ill or I see "sparklies". Weird.

Since I was still pretty wasted, we did some grip work, first with the Titan's Telegraph Key (note to self: buy one soon) and then the Jubinville grip machine. I really like both of these machines and will soon add them to my home gym. Bob also had me play with the Weaver Stick. This was a real ego-killer as a 2.5 lb plate felt very heavy and the stick was hard to control. I consoled myself by recalling that Grimek still holds the world record in the Weaver Stick at 11 lb."

Sorry I guess its not that descriptive.

I have heard lots of people telling me that its good and none telling me that its not so good :)

I think I will buy a TTK sometime soon when I can afford one.

"I really like my Titan's."

"It's one piece of equipment I would buy again today if I was starting out."

Wannagrip, whats the best thing with Titans? How does it help your grip most? Has it helped a lot with pinch strength?

I use the TTK in my routine, but what I notice is that it does not directly transfer to my pinch-lifting strength. For example, my plate pinching strength increases on a regular basis while the weight I use on the TTK has increased at a much slower rate. I'm not sure why this is. This could just be me though.

Guest rockblaster

Paul,

I think the TTK's leverage has a lot to do with it.  Notice that the fulcrum is closer to your hand, making the weight further away from you, thus making the weight  harder to lift.  :)