New Video

GarytheDino

Nice, you just need to charge an admission - good show!

PS - Although that bar you have probably has a lot of setimental value, I think its time for a new one :D

Nice, you just need to charge an admission - good show!

PS - Although that bar you have probably has a lot of setimental value, I think its time for a new one :D

I actually have stronger bars, up to a buffalo bar. That's the first olympic bar I ever had. It's a real olympic bar with only a 500 capacity so that's why it bows so much and was so hard to control. The reason I used it was to show the weight is real and of course make it more difficult.

I thought about getting a shock collar to wear but there's no way to tell if it's working by watching. Maybe I can add a strait jacket and some pepper spray to my act ;):blink:)

Very neat. I'd volunteer to spray you if you added pepper spray to your act.

That would be great. Did I mention the one doing the spraying had to dress up like a clown and ride a unicycle while juggling blobs as i give 'em the tazer :rock

Edited by GarytheDino

Very neat. I'd volunteer to spray you if you added pepper spray to your act.

That would be great. Did I mention the one doing the spraying had to dress up like a clown and ride a unicycle while juggling blobs as i give 'em the tazer :rock

Sounds like a normal weekend around here then. What's the catch? I still owe you anyway for the Edgins...