Another #3.5 Close

Teemu I

My progress on the grippers has been decent lately. Just yesterday I managed to close a hardest #3.5 calibrated here in Finland, making it a third of #3.5's I've now closed. :) Thanks to Matti Heiskanen for letting me to borrow that nice gripper, it was a good jump from my hard Elite. Here's how it calibrated: IM3,5 / 86 kg / 189,85 lbs / rating = 3,68. Here's the video.

Thanks guys! :)

Matti, that Super Elite still feels like a brick from the start to finish. Very hard gripper to set. This #3.5 of yours wasn't excactly that easy to set either, but that SE is still a different story. But what I do from now on is that I include more work on that SE, straight MMS attempts without a choker. I will also include more negatives on the gripper days, concentrating more to fight the negative all the way throught out the ROM.

STRONG!

u keep getting stronger and i predict u will close coc#4 next year!

by the way : closing coc4 to parallel its near wich mms level?

Teemu you better get signed up again on the Mash Monster. You are ready to smash the next level.

Teemu you better get signed up again on the Mash Monster. You are ready to smash the next level.

Actually he is waiting level2 gripper.. ;)

Great close, Teemu! Real strong.

Goody

u keep getting stronger and i predict u will close coc#4 next year!

by the way : closing coc4 to parallel its near wich mms level?

Do you mean closing the no.4 from parallel or closing the no.4 to parallel. If its the former then that would equate to a MM6, if its the latter, i doubt you would be able to compare that to the MM scale.

Actually he is waiting level2 gripper.. ;)

Thanks John. Niko is right, I did sign up for the MMG2 already and I'm now waiting for it.

Thanks again, everyone! :)

Thanks again, everyone! Many of you have been so supportive. I'll be the first to say that the video wasn't very good this time, take this only as a progress report. I'll take a better video some time, even if nobody asks for it.