A Semi-biased Reminder

Bob Lipinski

Just wanted to let everyone know how generous John Beatty is for our grip sport. I can't think of another company who sponsors as many contests as he does. This isn't just about my contests, but almost every contest I see coming up has Fat Bastard as a sponsor. Just a reminder to support those who support our sport, and that includes the grip board sponsors as well as too many people to name who have helped me with my contests.

I'll second that one!

I can't agree more. John sent each competitor a tee shirt completely unanounced for GGC, not to mention the other stuff I did know about. Awesome.

Keep the sponsors in mind , please.

Thanks, guys! You have to give back. Plus I like being involved & have made a lot of friends in this sport.

Another note with John - He's very good about custom stuff too as he's built a few custom wrist rollers for me. If you dont see what you need on his site, send him an email and he'll probably build it to your needs. :rock