Fbbc Beginners Bag?

kelki35

hi!

Just wondering if anyone from the U.K has ordered the FBBC Beginners Benders Bag and could you tell me roughly how much it cost to ship?

Edited by amber35

havent ordered one, but i think he said he could get a benders bag in a flat rate box which goes up 20lbs, search the forum, think its $30 or $39, ill have a look as well

$37 for shipping, and I can get about 50 additional pieces, of a couple of grippers of wraps into the box & save on shipping.

As to time, that all depends on customs, sometimes it gets there in 4-5 days, sometimes 3 weeks. I'm pretty much on a 10 or less day turnaround (to ship) on orders right now, getting a little busy due to the upcoming BBB & all the prep orders coming for that, but staying on top so far.

Thanks for all your replies:)

$37 for shipping is reasonable for what you get,so alltogether it will be around the £40.00 mark for uk.

I'll have to get myself a bag:)

You may get stung for tax on top of that, unless John ships as trade samples?

Edited by Autolupus

Duty is payable on goods over £18 and gifts over £36 in value! So even gifts aren't exempt!

I usually try to label the overseas packages as below value & as a gift, I have no problem trying to avoid the Govts taking even MORE money.

I usually try to label the overseas packages as below value & as a gift, I have no problem trying to avoid the Govts taking even MORE money.

Boy I like your way of thinking! Especially coming from your state of "not so cheap" gas prices. Whenever I go through IL I ALWAYS make sure and fill up my tank before I hit the border.

Interesting historical note. When our founding fathers first implimented income taxes, they were set at 1%. They almost made a tax cap, a law which would have made it impossible to ever take more than 10% of a person's income. They didn't do it because as on person put it, they were afraid that somebody would want to raise it to 10% too soon and they felt that 10% was actually way too much money and unfair to take from the citizens. Boy if they could only see us now! At least this is what I heard anyway.

Anyway, I work for the post office (save the applause please) and John is spot on about the customs. They can hold a package to open, inspect and whatever for however long. Usually not too big a problem from the more "civilized" nations though.

Tim