Any Interest In Blob50 Clones?

GordonV

Quick update. I was supposed to take delivery yesterday from the foundry but have not heard from them. I've sent them an e-mail and will be giving them a call tomorrow to find out when they are going to deliver.

Thanks!

Gordon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GordonV

• Mitch1963

• odin

• Too Tall

Update:

Talked to the foundry, the BLOB50's have been cast but still need to be cleaned up. I was assured that they are doing everything they can to get them to me before the weekend.

Update:

Talked to the foundry, the BLOB50's have been cast but still need to be cleaned up. I was assured that they are doing everything they can to get them to me before the weekend.

Excellent!

Update:

Delivery from the foundry tomorrow morning. I'll get them cleaned up, painted and ready to ship over the weekend.

im interested as well, but i think the cost of shipping to england could be prohibitive, if its reasonable could you let me know. thanks

they look great by the way

Edited by egg_uk

im interested as well, but i think the cost of shipping to england could be prohibitive, if its reasonable could you let me know. thanks

I tried Scott George's BLOB 50, and it feels just as difficult as my blobs. I had some hope it was a little easier so i could get a LH lift, but it's not. Not at all.

Love the "BLOB50" on the top. That pic makes me want to reach in there and grab one. Thanks a lot for offering these Gordon. :mosher I'm having mine shipped to a relative in the USA and won't be able to pick it up for at least a year but it's comforting knowing that I will have one.

I checked into shipping a Blob to Europe a while back it was $200

Received my blob50 from Gordon and it is awsome. Can't budge it though! Thanks Gordon!!!

Received my blob50 from Gordon and it is awsome. Can't budge it though! Thanks Gordon!!!

Nice, cant wait to get mine I ordered two of em

Got my blob50 today! I can lift it... with two hands. Ha Ha ! It is awesome to finally have one to work with.

Big thanks to Gordon!

are there any more blobs available? I am very interested in getting one. I dont normally check out this section so I didnt see it at first. Any idea how much shipping is to CA, USA?

are there any more blobs available? I am very interested in getting one. I dont normally check out this section so I didnt see it at first. Any idea how much shipping is to CA, USA?

I would send Gordon a PM, the last time I checked the total cost was $120 including shipping. Gordon uses the USPS flat rate boxes.

how much is the shipping across the pond?? as cheap as poss would be good, haha...

For the UK and all the EU nations I have checked it is $200 us for shipping.