Fbbc Special Edition Grippers

John Beatty

pics up on FBBC site on grippers page

They look very nice John, can't wait to get one!!! :rock

John, I want to order both the "Super" and the "Hard" grippers... how do I do that? Do you take PayPal or what other method can I use? Thanks! :D

You planning on certing with the Rb400 Pete? :tongue

Hi guys would anyone be able to post the pics on here as I can only get on my work computer at the moment and the Fat Bastard Barbell web site is blocked due to the office IT geeks blocking all sites with bastard and other naughty words in :-(!!! I really want to buy these grippers and would love to see the pic so Id really appreciate any help.

Cheers

Fraser

Edited by Fraser

I sent Mr. Baraban an email (info@handgripper.net?) that we are interested in the gripper.

Not available through RB, these are Fat Bastard Barbell special edition grippers. Made by RB, but sold through FBBC.

Looks cool John, are they available now to order?

Yes - should be getting a few by air in about 2 weeks, the rest in about 6-8 weeks.

John, I want to order both the "Super" and the "Hard" grippers... how do I do that? Do you take PayPal or what other method can I use? Thanks! :D

Paypal to johnb@fatbastardbarbellco.com, or check or MO to FBBC, P.O. Box 132, Pesotum, IL, 61863

Will we be able to cert on these grippers? and if so what kind of set would be permitted?

Sure, why not? I'll put up a page on the site. Parallel set or wider.