I Met Dennis Rogers Last Fri. For Lunch

fightertrainer

One of my personal training client who is DR's cpa arranged the lunch meeting for me. Dennis was so cool and lunch was great. He even offered to pay for our lunches of which I found it hard to turn it down :online (I paid the tips though). He gave me 5 dvds worth nearly $400 on top of that to watch. I've asked him many questions about AW and bending stuffes, and about other famous strongmen like John Brookfield, Richard Sorins, Jim "the hammer man". I will try to upload the pic to myspace.com page soon and post the link here. He talked about how he AW an ESPN strongestman champ and beat him too...It was so great! wow.

Dennis is very supportive and generous. Unbelievable guy. It would not surprise me to hear stories of this kind, knowing what he has done for Diesel Crew. Very good man.

Myspace.com link did not work, so I 've got to find another image host to post it again.

Edited by fightertrainer

One of my personal training client who is DR's cpa arranged the lunch meeting for me. Dennis was so cool and lunch was great. He even offered to pay for our lunches of which I found it hard to turn it down :online (I paid the tips though). He gave me 5 dvds worth nearly $400 on top of that to watch. I've asked him many questions about AW and bending stuffes, and about other famous strongmen like John Brookfield, Richard Sorins, Jim "the hammer man". I will try to upload the pic to myspace.com page soon and post the link here. He talked about how he AW an ESPN strongestman champ and beat him too...It was so great! wow.

Jim or Slim?

Jim or Slim?

My memory was wrong it's "Slim" < <