• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CoC#3

• mobsterone

• twig

• egg_uk

Ah ok. That 50lb must be flippin' hard to lift. I don't think anyone has ever lifted the 25kg from heavygrip tools? I may be wrong though?

Yeah - the york 50 is a different story - definately in comparison witk this 20kg blob. The 25kg blob might be slightly harder to lift than an old time york 50 - but who cares?

Then get a whip round and buy us a the 25-kilo blob and that will fall.

Will fall on your feet. :trout

Might be interested in some blobs.

Ah ok. That 50lb must be flippin' hard to lift. I don't think anyone has ever lifted the 25kg from heavygrip tools? I may be wrong though?

Yeah - the york 50 is a different story - definately in comparison witk this 20kg blob. The 25kg blob might be slightly harder to lift than an old time york 50 - but who cares?

I'll use your head as a training mat he he :tongue

I'll use your head as a training mat he he :tongue

So it's official then? The next supermatch is Steve Vs Florian?

Do I need to set up a paypal account to buy Steve's ticket, and the 25 kilo blob?

HIGHLIGHTS

VIPER is for real. Strong guy. Easily able to become a certified COC now. He would close the MM1 and MM2 now aswell, and get the MM3 close IMO. I think he'll close the #4 one day. No more doubters here please. Though he failed on the #3.5 by a small amount and had to pay for his own fare ha ha i gave him one of my hard #3s for his effort.

Kind of hard to say which MM grippers he could close seeing as you haven't tried the MM1. Or the MM2. or the MM3 :upsidedwn:tongue Sounds like a great showing from everyone :rock Would love to see a Flo-Mob supermatch

Thanks Wes.

I own an MM1 replica. Nice gripper for working no sets and CCS.

I have closed Pete's MM2 replica so i know what it is like.

I have a BBSE with 1/4'' mount i.e. MM3 specs. I have closed it. Viper with his current strength would not be far off.

Oh yeah mob vs flo would be BEAST. Both guys would probably need the #4 close to ensure a win on the grippers.

As for the blobs i am more than willing to do a massive order - but i'd need payment frist from everyone to ensure no pulling out etc... and i could order some inch bells if anyone missed out last time. Tell me what you all think, it'd be great to help you fellow uk gripsters all out by saving on the postage.

Edited by CoC#3

sam, we should start a new thread, have it open for a week or two to see who is interested, then work out costs and get everyone to pay, it would be good if we could get 10 dumbbells ordered as 30% is a fairly large amount off.

i thought the blob would be hard when i seen it cuss it was much wider than i thought, but when i tried it, it didnt feel any harder than the 60lb blocks i held for 30 seconds a while back - i know im not all that good at pinch so i would think the most anyone could do (at that width) would be closer to 100lbs than 50, especially some giant with 10in hands

to buy i wouldn't really want to buy an inch dumbbell or a blob cuss for the money it wouldn't be worth it, as you're strength does not stay the same but the dumbbell / blob stays the same weight

Mike

Are you the Mike that has competed at David Hornes comps if so nice to see you back matey if not just egnore this and welcome anyway :D

Gazza Yes same person thanks! kind of got side tracked by strongman last few years but still have interest in grip stuff. cheers mate good to hear from you! Mike

God's own country, as everyone knows, is England! :rock

kind of got side tracked by strongman last few years
Speaking of which, BSM all next week at 8 on Channel 5.

God's own country, as everyone knows, is England! :rock
kind of got side tracked by strongman last few years
Speaking of which, BSM all next week at 8 on Channel 5.

Did we see any pics of this dude, viper? Why just show his hand?

Ryder Cup of Grip is NEAR. I propose Boston.

Bonzi i don't get what you mean mate. Can you explain?

-Name- would be good since you english folk seem to have

accepted him without .............. any full videos. cheers, ...

Mike

It was good times chatting with you and your wife and mobster and sharing that bottle of scotch :D

and four cans of beer which lasted HOURS - good times :D