I've Joined The Coc #2 Club

Andersson

Congrats! I'll be getting my CoC 1-3 next week. 1 and 2 should fall for sure, 3 will not for sure :)

Viper sighting and changed user name. Maybe he can buy a grip. :online

Why change user names mr viper?

No this is not viper, it's me, been around a while already. And I'm stating this because I have closed (repped) RB180 already for a while, and according to all the gripper ratings I've seen it's harder than #2. I see people understood my mail plain wrong.

I've never tried to order from IM. So far I've only used swedish webshops.

Maybe my next order will be from the states (the customs is a scary place, but if you've been

lucky maybe I should give it a try).

Go for it. I just received my fourth shipment from IM; no custom fees and duties yet.

This one I had to go and pick up; for some reason they sent two paperback books and a bag of rubber bands in a box. The pairs of grippers were all shipped in padded envelopes, and went straight into the mail slot. The first shipment took 14 days, which is what they say to expect; the last three have all taken four days only.

I've deliberatly chopped up the orders because each time I've sent for heavy and expensive stuff it's been singled out at the borders. With IM's rates, the shipiing total is in the same ballpark whether you take it all in one go or in several.

Maybe, maybe half the custum staff is still on vacations; I have no idea of their routines. Worst case scenario, you'll be waiting for a little while and end up paying about as much as you would for a domestic order.

Congrats! I'll be getting my CoC 1-3 next week. 1 and 2 should fall for sure, 3 will not for sure :)

Viper sighting and changed user name. Maybe he can buy a grip. :online

Why change user names mr viper?

No this is not viper, it's me, been around a while already. And I'm stating this because I have closed (repped) RB180 already for a while, and according to all the gripper ratings I've seen it's harder than #2. I see people understood my mail plain wrong.

Got my IM delivery today, and closed #1 and #2 out of the box no chalk.