Stranded on an island

ruffhans

i wanted to ask a (?). what would be the best overall  grip excersise's to do to work each part of the hand? in other words what is the single best crushing, pinch, wrist, and forearm excersise? well, im sure i would get a thousand answers, and why that person feels it is the best. so, i will ask it this way to ensure the answer that one gives would well be thought thruogh! so here it is,... if you where stranded on a remote island, and where only allowed enough grip items to do one excersise for your crushing strength, one for your thumb, one for wrists, and one for forearms. witch would it be?

if you where stranded on a remote island, and where only allowed enough grip items to do one excersise...................... witch would it be?

for your crushing strength:   CoC grippers

one for your thumb: a large flat rock or a couple plates for pinching

one for wrists:leverage bar

and one for forearms:thick handled wristroller

plus lots to eat & some suntan lotion :D

ruffhans good question

First of all i would take a large thick rope,to hang from trees,to hit all round grip,favourite exercise of ian mac Batchelor.

Next i would use the islands own natural resources,rocks stones tree branches etc,for pinching and hoisting.

lastly i would take my inch replica d/bell,to use for all round

strength,and when i finally got round to hoisting it,i would bury it deep inthe sand with my name scratch on it,so that when found years later prople would ask,whos Gazza!

you know i just recently tried some thick rope stuff. man! what a workout. i was thinking about doing it more seriously, but my problem is im not sure to use it as a warm up, a replacement, or to combined it with other grip training. what do you think gazza?  how good is thick rope training, could it replace other excersises?    ???

Ruffhans

Im pretty new to grip stuff myself,but if Ian Mac Batchelor

300lbs plus bodyweight and undefeated arm wrestling champion for x amount of years,can hang from a rope 1 handed and thumbless,and call it his best exercise,then its

good enough for me.

crush: grippers

thumb: thick thing pinching

wrist: plate curls :D

forearm: I don't know but crush training works my forearms pretty good, I know that hand strength & forearm strength aren't the same. I wouldn't recommend crushign to someone who wants big forearms, but anyway I'm sure my forearms are growing from al the crushing I'm doing right now. Maybe If I did wrist curls my forearms would grow faster?

Crushing grip:  the SW

Pinch grip:  plate pinches

Wrists:  Heavy Hammer II

Forearms:  DB wrist curls