Sider Pressure

kyle102887

The more I train my side pressure I notice that I get sore in my back and my tricep......in my rotator as well. My elbow ligament gets sore as well but seems to recover quick. Every week I train my side pressure I am stronger I was prepared for it to take forever but It's happening quickly.

I just wanted to know where you guys get sore when you directly train side pressure....

The more I train my side pressure I notice that I get sore in my back and my tricep......in my rotator as well. My elbow ligament gets sore as well but seems to recover quick. Every week I train my side pressure I am stronger I was prepared for it to take forever but It's happening quickly.

I just wanted to know where you guys get sore when you directly train side pressure....

How do you train?

How do you train?

High pulley from various angles using various handles....

I like this way because it simulates armwrestling more I believe. Because I have to fight the up pressure as well.

Plus I have no one to train with.....

• 2 weeks later...

Do NOT train for side pressure as you are just asking for injury.

Any well accomplished armwrestler should tell you this.

Train in a hook position or a toproll position and getting into and out of those positions.

Training strickly side pressure is very hard on your amrs and shoulders and is not recommended.

Train in a hook position or a toproll position and getting into and out of those positions.

Training strickly side pressure is very hard on your amrs and shoulders and is not recommended.

Doesn't bother me at all. But I don't train strictly side pressure. I train everything...... Just not all on the same day.

Doesn't bother me at all. But I don't train strictly side pressure. I train everything...... Just not all on the same day.

Just saying that side pressure is best achieved through training toproll and hook.

Just saying that side pressure is best achieved through training toproll and hook.

Well I do that. But I would think you would also need to train it without going into those positions. Because you might be able to beat someone strictly on side pressure if you can't take them in a hook or top roll.....

But I absolutely get what your saying though. Make a lot of sense.