Super grip challenge

Kevin Fulton

The date and events have just been finalized.  The competition will be on Saturday October 19th at our training facility near Litchfield,  NE.

The events will be COC grippers, 2 hand plate pinch, rectangular fix, 2.5" DB deadlift, 2" barbell deadlift with double overhand grip, and The Goerner Stroll.  The Goerner Stroll will be a farmers walk, Herman Goerner style.  Two olympic bars will be used and the distance will be 4 rods.  We will test max weight with three attempts.  

The event will be USAWA sanctioned and drug testing is a possibility this year.  The equipment is pretty standard so that should simplify training.  We will also have a USAWA record breaking session for anyone who wants to do some "extra" lifting.  

As usual, the Inch Replica DB will be waiting for someone to give it a ride along with an assortment of anvils, scale wts. and other toys to play with.

You can e-mail me if you need an entry or other details.  I only get on the computer once or twice a week so be patient with my response.  Thanks.  kevinnamy@nctc.net

Yes, am I missing something?

The link you posted doesn't work, that is why I re-posted the correct link. Try yours then mine.

Thanks for the info, too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...