Brzenk Vs Voevoda

pawel r

It doesn't load for me either.

When was thid match?

They have only announce that this will happen in Sept-Oct.

They did not pull. That is only a publicity shot.

I haven't talked to John yet. He is just getting back to the USA today and is going striaght to the NAL match with Marico Barbosa on Friday June 2.

With only 5 days rest Marcio has a good chance. BUT I'll still go with John.

I'll let you know what he says about pulling with Vevoeda when he calls me.

I saw the matches live on the internet. I can tell you Veveoda was in complete and full control of all of his match. He hit Micheal straight to the pad in the first 4 matches than held him in the 5-6 and let Micheal hit. Then he put him away.

On that day I think if Alexey and John pulled. Alexey would of won. But John was only 209 and not feeling at his best.

So in Sept/Oct I predict John to win.

Alexey looks very strong. He will be in his best shape ever, when he will pull John, I'm sure. Also I'm sure John will take this match very seriously (so he won't have a supermatch one week before like now with Marcio :D ). If Alexey will have any problems with Semerenko, I would put my money on John. If he will beat him easily, I cannot make any predictions I just can look forward to this great match!

Will be so as on Zloty Tur :

pawel, I know you're Voevoda's #1 fan on this planet, but if you think that it'll be the same as in that Zlotty, then you're crazy. John was 209 in that Zlotty and, from what I've heard, was not 100% healthy (some tendonitis or something). I'm sure he's gonna bulk up to at least the weight he had at last year's Mohegan Sun, where he dominated everyone. Something that particulary struck out in my mind was how he let Marcio hit, and stayed at the starting possition for a few seconds before putting him down. That made me laugh, it was just pure dominance. And I don't think he could dominate them with such ease at 209, even though he could still beat them all (maybe except Alexey).

If John gets back up to 220-230 I have no doubt he'll take Voevoda. I'd be surprised if he lost more than one match.

If John gets back up to 220-230 I have no doubt he'll take Voevoda. I'd be surprised if he lost more than one match.

I think it may be closer than that. i guess john will be outweighed by some 50 lbs also

Edited by Shaun

pawel, I know you're Voevoda's #1 fan on this planet, but if you think that it'll be the same as in that Zlotty, then you're crazy. John was 209 in that Zlotty and, from what I've heard, was not 100% healthy (some tendonitis or something). I'm sure he's gonna bulk up to at least the weight he had at last year's Mohegan Sun, where he dominated everyone. Something that particulary struck out in my mind was how he let Marcio hit, and stayed at the starting possition for a few seconds before putting him down. That made me laugh, it was just pure dominance. And I don't think he could dominate them with such ease at 209, even though he could still beat them all (maybe except Alexey).

Truth is such : let it will win better

but

John is the best armwrestler on the world

Alexey is strongest armwrestler on the world

I saw in Warsaw their duel in 2004 - I was there

Yes, I am Voevoda's #1 fan on this planet - I am crazy fan, I believe that Alexey will defeat John 6:0 or 5:1

fight of year (the century) :)

will please you:

http://www.worldofarmwrestling.com/images/...icup2007-06.jpg

Edited by pawel r