Big squeeze dumbells

ghd56

Steve W.,

Lets hears some PR's on the Big Squeeze dumbells. I barely deadlifted 75 pounds tonite. Great training tool for the INCH bell.

In a recent post you mentioned the Sorinex Missing Link. Never heard of it. What is it, and how do you like it?

John DiStano

Hey John,

I am glad to hear that there is another Big Squeze believer out there.  I have cleaned 67.5, and have barely missed cleaning 72.5, and have gotten 77.5 to about mid torso height.  I have never tried anything higher than this, but I am pretty sure I should be able to lift over 90 off the ground.  This is just a guess, and I'll have to try it.  There's some guy from Tennessee on this board that has beaten my PR's pretty handily.  The Missing Link II is a 4" wide pinch grip device unlike no other, as there is a piece of metal that slides between 2 other pieces of metal and you load weights to it.  As soon as the pressure of your hand is insufficient to hold the middle piece of metal, it will drop from between the other two blocks of metal.  It simulates pinching a pair of 2" wide plates.  It is hard to describe in words, but I like it very much, as I have anything purchased from Sorinex.  A very effective piece of equipment.  I am glad you like the Big Squeeze dumbells.  I am sure you'll have 75 riding high in no time.  Keep us posted.  

Steve

I will chime in and say they are awesome.  I tried them at the island that day, I will have some soon.  They are very much worth having.