Aaron Corcorran Certification

Bill Piche

Myself and John Eaton wittnessed aaron toy with that MM1 by webcam as the other 2 witness observed it in person there.

You are more than ready for the MM2 so get on the list and Get'R Done!

You kidding?

I knew it when I saw it before sending it to the judges. One of the most clear and easy to judge videos in Mash Monster History. Aaron no doubt read all the tips and put them into action.

I quote one of the judges:

"This cert vid has to be ranked the best for overall quality and viewability for judging"

"GOOD GOOD GOOD!"

WooHoo! :mosher

Not only did I read all the rules and tips, but I compiled all of them from all the different threads into a 8 page document and forced both of my witnesses to listen to me read all of them to them. Then we did a complete practice run thru with my warmup grippers on video before doing the real thing. I think it really helped weed out most of the potential issues.

- Aaron

Congratulations Aaron!!! :rock

On to the MMG2 :mosher

WooHoo! :mosher

Not only did I read all the rules and tips, but I compiled all of them from all the different threads into a 8 page document and forced both of my witnesses to listen to me read all of them to them. Then we did a complete practice run thru with my warmup grippers on video before doing the real thing. I think it really helped weed out most of the potential issues.

- Aaron

That's how you do it! :mosher

Guys, please do your videos like Acorn. The best I ever saw. Set was great - no blocking of the hand and the angle of the handles was great so you could easily tell they were touching. No still shots required. It was a no-brainer.

Good strength, too, buddy. Powerhouse!

You kidding?

I knew it when I saw it before sending it to the judges. One of the most clear and easy to judge videos in Mash Monster History. Aaron no doubt read all the tips and put them into action.

I quote one of the judges:

"This cert vid has to be ranked the best for overall quality and viewability for judging"

"GOOD GOOD GOOD!"

Great close Aaron! Never a doubt in mind. The freak show rolls on.

Great close Aaron! Never a doubt in mind. The freak show rolls on.

Rockin' Aaron...onward and beyond you'll continue to go. .. neilkaz ..

Nice job Aaron sign up for the MM2 now you have the power!!!