Show Of Hands Grip Cup 2 Results

EricMilfeld

1) Eric Milfeld

Euro Pinch - 195.40

Freestyle Bending - 545 (Shiny Bastard)

Reverse Grip Bending - 460 (1/4 x 6" grade 8)

2" Axle Deadlift - 350

100 lb. Plate Rim Hold - 1 minute and 2 seconds

482.14 points

2) Mike Hadland

Euro Pinch - 159.61

Freestyle Bending -545 (Shiny Bastard)

Reverse Grip Bending - 560 (6" Red Nail)

2" Axle Deadlift - 270

100 lb. Plate Rim Hold - 41 seconds

441.88 points

3) Jason Williams

Euro Pinch - 163.89

Freestyle Bending - 385 (Bastard)

Reverse Grip Bending - 355 (1/4 x 6" hexagonal)

2" Axle Deadlift - 250

100 lb. Plate Rim Hold - 12 seconds

349.01 points

4) Russell Hadland

Euro Pinch - 133.80

Freestyle Bending - 485 (Hexabastard)

Reverse Grip Bending - 400 (1/4 x 6" grade 5)

2" Axle Deadlift - 205

100 lb. Plate Rim Hold - 2 seconds

339.07 points

5) Robert Alva

Euro Pinch - 163.89

Freestyle Bending - 275 (1/4 x 7" hexagonal)

Reverse Grip Bending - 315 (60D)

2" Axle Deadlift - 250

100 lb. Plate Rim Hold - 20 seconds

328.14 points

I'm dead tired. But man, we all had a great time. The highlight was Mike's unfathomable bend of a 560 pound bar (6" Red) performed reverse grip! Robert is an awesome guy who travelled all the way from California for the contest! When he nails his bending technique - watchout! Russell killed a Hexabastard for the first time, with room to spare! I even managed a reverse grip bend with a Bastard after the contest. Jason is just an all around solid grip guy, who bent bigger stuff after the contest!

Eric,

Superb stuff - congrats to all. I'll put the results in the top 3, and also the bends as you mentioned in the pm.

Looks like we all had fun yesterday, and yes last night I was dead tired, now I'm just stiff and sore! LOL

David

Geat Job everyone :D

Smitty, thanks! All the reverse grip bending required atleast a 40 degree bend in 30 seconds. Mike, however, sometimes confuses 40 with 90! I had to talk him into his 6" reverse grip Red bend, which calibrated 50 pounds heavier than a Huge Bastard, but boy was he and the rest of pleased when he took to about 44 degrees with no problem!

David we appreciate all your hard work. Thank you! After 8 hours of sleep I'm ready for another contest! I better reevaluate my condition in a couple of hours, though. :whistel

And thanks Alawadhi and Thorsten!

Honest to anyone thinking of going to a contest this year, just go!

You will have so much fun, and hopefully learn sooo much.

David

congratulations to all you guys who competed :mosher

Thanks for the acknowledgements guys. This small tournament was very fun again this year and a special thanks to Eric Milfeld for hosting it and bringing the best out of us all!!!!! It's great to meet such a great group of people!!! Thanks for all the support :rock

What a day!!!!!!

Everybody showed some great strength. I had a hard time getting out of bed this afternoon and my hands are destroyed. What a great bunch of guys, everybody there was willing to help and showed great support. It was GREAT seeing Eric and Mike again and meeting Russell and Robert.

Thanks for everybodys support!!!!!!! As David said You should get to a contest, you will have tons of fun and learn alot.

A BIG THANKS to Eric for another great comp. Thanks for all the work you did before, during and after the comp.!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to call in sick Saturday night, I completely lost track of time. ( I called my Lt. at 23:00 and thats when i'm supposed to go on duty. WHOOPS)

I got a P.R. for the drive from Fort Worth to Marlow. 1 hour 30 minutes.

Then I went to work and didn't get to bed till Sunday at 11:30. Up for 29 hours...

Jason, you are an Iron Man!!!

Well done everyone. Sounds like you had lots of fun. Big congrat to Eric for winning and for a very good result in the two hand pinch. Fantastic reverse bend by Mike!

I just got home about 2 hours ago.

Went there to have some fun and get some help on my bending and did both.

Met some very good people Eric,Mike,Russell & Jason it's always fun when everyone

is pushing each other to do there best. I had a pr in every event and got to witness some

very strong bends.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your vacation and I'm happy to hear that you made it home safe.

With a little technique work on your bending and I bet you will start flying through the steel. You've got some really strong hands.

It was a pleasure meeting you, hopfully we'll get to meet up again.

Great numbers ya'll, I've been so busy as of late I haven't even been on the board for months. Maybe next year I can return to Eric's contest.