Newbie On Short Stuff

judoboy

Nice bending there! The Ironmind pads are not user friendly...but that's part of the respect you earn when using them.

some 4" nails went down, 3/16" crs i think, maybe 40d, not sure about old sizes. i tried ironmind pads for the first time too and they are horrible to wrap with, pure frustration.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?automod...si&img=5524

well done mate! short stuff is always difficult, i find it requires a lot of moving around on the bar to get a good grip.

as mentioned in another post recently though, don't forget the 7" stuff as that's what keeps you flexible.

do you do any ISO work at the moment? it's helped me in a big way over the past few weeks.

Nice job !!

I need to hit the ISO work as well, how many and for how long per all out attempt do you guys recommend ?

thx .. neilkaz ..

thanks guys, they may well be 30d's.

ref iso work: i started using a coc2 to train for crush-down, but now using rubber ball which works better for me.