My First Adj. Wrench

cjsta

I just got my first adjustable wrench today, it must be contagious because there seems to be alot of this going around in the last week or so. :D it was a companion 8" and I posted a picture in my gallery.

chris

Excellent bend! I'd love to find some companion wrenches that would bend more in the middle like that. Mine have all bent like the one in the Dennis Roger's video and that is what he refers to as an "end bender".

Great Job and keep it up! Of all the stuff I've bent for people the wrench just blows people away.

Doing great.

Tim

Now that is a thing of beauty and suspended bad ass in motion. I have not gave the wrenches and odd objects a good try yet but I am starting to get the bug!

Awsome bend I know the wrench feels differnt than a nail but how would you compare it's strength with a nail?or level of difficulty.

Brendan

thanks guys,

Tim, I just got these wrenchs today in the singles bin at Sears. I'm glad it went in the center, I needed a pen holder anyway :rolleyes . I don't know if this made a difference or not but I've got a big leg and it was more like trying to wrap the wrench around my index finger not around my leg if this makes sence. It seems like the pressure was more directed to the middle where my index figers were. I just kinked another one and its starting the same way.

Brenden, it was considerably harder than a 3/8 x 12 spike.

Edited by cjsta

thanks guys,

Tim, I just got these wrenchs today in the singles bin at Sears. I'm glad it went in the center, I needed a pen holder anyway :rolleyes . I don't know if this made a difference or not but I've got a big leg and it was more like trying to wrap the wrench around my index finger not around my leg if this makes sence. It seems like the pressure was more directed to the middle where my index figers were. I just kinked another one and its starting the same way.

Brenden, it was considerably harder than a 3/8 x 12 spike.

WOW!!!

I just did two more 8"ers and it does seem that the wrench starts bending right where my right index finger is.

I noticed if I just push hard on the end, instead of squeezing hard and cranking while pushing, it wants to go closer to the end, but none of these are truly in the center of the wrench. I think these would all still fall into the end bender catagory after more review of Dennis's Odd Object DVD.

Has anyone gotten an adjustable wrench to go right in the center where the the ends are even? What brand does this?

Chris