Inch Dumbbell Rumble

Florian Kellersmann

Yesterday the armwrestling nationals took place in germany. Niels and I were competing and Burk was there as a spectator and as usual he had an Inch DB with him on his quest for Inch-DB lifters. He was successful. Dieter Spannagel from the Munich Gladiators, german armwrestling champ in the 80 kg (!!!!) class :ohmy , lifted the Inch DB not only to a full deadlift. It was the first time he saw and touched this beast. With an explosive move he pulled the dumbbell over the waistline like a toy for kids. :blink:blink:blink That was after the tournament were he won one of the toughest classes with 22 starters. Congrats Dieter, that was probably the most impressive grip strength feat I've ever witnessed :mosher Is he the lightest Inch lifter ever?

After that he tried a partial biceps (concentration) curl with the Inch.... :help SICK!

Wow! A video Flo??

Friggin' armwrestlers always pulling those Inch dumbells... Pisses me off!

Wow! A video Flo??

Friggin' armwrestlers always pulling those Inch dumbells... Pisses me off!

Sorry, Theo. The big pull is not on video. Next time we will take a video of him doing some sick Inch stuff, for sure.

80kg puller!! That's 176lbs... that's awesome!!

I'm positive some of those world class AW'ers could become grip masters if they actually trained for grip feats, most of them have very strong hands.

Yesterday the armwrestling nationals took place in germany. Niels and I were competing and Burk was there as a spectator and as usual he had an Inch DB with him on his quest for Inch-DB lifters. He was successful. Dieter Spannagel from the Munich Gladiators, german armwrestling champ in the 80 kg (!!!!) class :ohmy , lifted the Inch DB not only to a full deadlift. It was the first time he saw and touched this beast. With an explosive move he pulled the dumbbell over the waistline like a toy for kids. :blink:blink:blink That was after the tournament were he won one of the toughest classes with 22 starters. Congrats Dieter, that was probably the most impressive grip strength feat I've ever witnessed :mosher Is he the lightest Inch lifter ever?

After that he tried a partial biceps (concentration) curl with the Inch.... :help SICK!

Amazing.

That's Sweet! :rock