Pr Today

walkinparadis

The round was getting easier so I heard the square was harder wow was it. Tryed it in the morning after about five 1/4 x 6 BL Hex bolts and could not move the square at all. Took a shower fed the kids and tryed again and it went...

pic on my profile.

Edited by walkinparadis

awesome i just got 1/4" x 7" square for the first time a few days ago, well done mate :mosher

im working on 8mm x 7" CRS at the moment, i have lathed down the centre portions to 7.2,7.4,7.6 mm and am working up to the full bar. i can finish the 8mm x 7" prekinked to 30degrees, its just im weaker on the kink

That is a very nice bend there. I've never tried the 1/4 square cold-rolled. I tried keystock a while back then gave up when I heard it could snap.

Very nice!

Tim

id heard the same but gazza assured me it wouldn't snap, though i did wrap it up in leather

I made some sweet wraps from the Flaps of my M4 Rifle mag pouches. They Protect my hands well. I also bend a 60 d 6 inch nail today holly #$%!. Took half and hour.

Congratulations!

I made some sweet wraps from the Flaps of my M4 Rifle mag pouches. They Protect my hands well. I also bend a 60 d 6 inch nail today holly #$%!. Took half and hour.

very nice work, was it a bright 60d or dull? (i guessing bright) how did it compare to the 1/4" sq?

It was bright . It was harder than the Square. but I had been working out before will try it again tonight and see.