Reps For Tendons

oso

For a year or so now, i've been playing with my grippers, sledge, extensor bands, and pinch blocks. on the grippers i would do lots of heavy singles and maybe holding them for 5 secs or so, and with the sledge i would do front, back, side to side for sets of 5. extensor bands would be around 10ish and the pinch blocks would be a max hold for like 15 seconds or something. Now that I think about it, why? Main goal: max strength. Wouldn't it just be best to do max everything? would doing max singles on everything be better for my goal?

As for extensors, there are jar holds & the IM Outer Limits Loops, both of which basically require isometric holds -- at least the fingers are extended the same distance even if repetition, say, deadlifts or curls are performed. As for levers, my squirrelly guess is that wrists have lots of tendons, but also some more muscle than fingers do, so maybe reps as well as isometrics/max effort are required.