"master of hand strength"

Guest Lee

Hi,

I'm a newbie. I read a topic that says "Master of Hand Strength" is a must read for all people. But I live in Asian so it's not easy to get a book. In fact i'm a student and I can't afford that book. Is there anybody that may share that book to me ? Thank you.

G'day Lee,

Yeah i'm in kinda the same situation as you. I live in Australia and the only way i can get the book is over the net. But my folks wont let me buy anything over the internet.

So....in the name of grip training....can someone please scan their copy and send it to me???

Thanx

Hello Lee and Sammyg,

If you are interested,i would be willing to post,one of you 2,the book,Mastery of Hand Strength by John Brookfield,so long as the one that receives it,promises to make acopy and send it to the other person,i will leave it up to you to to decide who gets the copy.Wilcome aboard the grip train. :blush

That'd be great gazza! Where you from?

I say if Lee doesn't respond to this thread within....24hours...You can send me the book straigh away! :D

Maybe you ought to consider the copyright situation before sending out a copy of a book currently in print.  The author and the publisher have a right to income from the distribution of that information, which your copy may violate.  Many of us respect John Brookfield; don't make him distrust us.

A money order is acceptable, I am sure.

But to make copies of books not in the public domain

is not the route to choose.

Seems like certain people,have engeged mouth before brain,i

did not say i would make a copy, i said one of the other lads either  lee or sammyg could,i only wanted to make a good will gesture,so now one ,either sammyg or lee will have to miss out.Seen as how you responded 1st  to me sammyg,i will send you my original,which is what i meant in the 1st place.i live in

England,if you send me an email at Hgnasher@aol.com,with your adress,i will post it to you tomorrow,by recorded delivery

ok! :angry:

Seems like certain people,have engeged mouth before brain,i

did not say i would make a copy, i said one of the other lads either  lee or sammyg could,i only wanted to make a good will gesture,so now one ,either sammyg or lee will have to miss out.Seen as how you responded 1st  to me sammyg,i will send you my original,which is what i meant in the 1st place.i live in

England,if you send me an email at Hgnasher@aol.com,with your adress,i will post it to you tomorrow,by recorded delivery

ok! :angry:

What you just said doesn't make it any better. It's piracy.  So, for you to get mad is WAAAAY off base here.

Sorry if i offended anyone,.

Sammyg,looks like your out of luck mate(to much hassle),think

i will just go and train on my own again.

Sammyg,

Mate, I'm dead set certain I've previously sent you a message stating that you can get MoHS via Blitz (publishers of the bodybuilding mag "Ironman Australia").  I can't remember if they'll accept a money order - but you could certainly give them a call and explain your situation if they don't.

Yes, even factoring in the USD/AUD exchange rate the book is a tad expensive - but IT IS WORTH BUYING regardless.

I trust this is of assistance.............

Hey,

I'd really like this book. But i'm not going to spend over $60 on it. I went to a book shop in my town...they said it would cost me about $100 for them to get it in.

I just bought a #1, 2 #2s, an E & SE & they cost me about C$165. I know that I really need them for my training, so it didn't really matter to me that they were so expensive. I worked with an auto mechanic who was the same way. He'd say if he needed a tool to get a job done, he paid whatever it cost. It's like a girl with big-time boobs told me recently, they charge her $80 for a bra because they know she can't go without one & will pay whatever they charge.

Tyrannasaurus Dave ,Zcor And Wannagrip,please all personaly except my appologies...SORRY....,Iwas the one that engaged mouth before brain,and you were all right about,copyright and piracy etc.Is it ok if i send Sammyg,my original copy as a gift.

Tyrannasaurus Dave ,Zcor And Wannagrip,please all personaly except my appologies...SORRY....,Iwas the one that engaged mouth before brain,and you were all right about,copyright and piracy etc.Is it ok if i send Sammyg,my original copy as a gift.

That's up to you.

We just thought it was inappropriate to disregard copyrights.

Books are fine, but you can learn everything you need from people on this board. I used to buy books on training but after one reading gave them away. All you need to do is ask questions and experiment. Add that to enthusiasm and persistance and you will go as far as you can.