Jar lifts!

Gripster

Well, I went to the dollar store with my girlfriend and I bought two large jars... The jars are fairly long... I want to work on my extensions with my hands. I was going to go to the beach and sift some sand and fill up the jars, but I couldn't find any scrap window screens to sift the crap out of the sand... So, I got the idea to use these jars as my piggy bank. I divided my spare change evenly by using my bathroom scale. My jars weigh a total of 6 Lbs each.

My question to you all is, when using the jar lifts; do you spread your fingers or keep them closed, while extending?

I thought it was a good idea to use pennies, because I seem to have spare change all the time and I can add more weight to my jars slowly and progress. I will become physically and financially stronger as time goes on.   :)

I lifted a pickle jar today!  Pickles..... yummy.  :p  :D

• 4 weeks later...

i filled one of my empty protien powder jars with change and tried some finger extentoin lifts one time.  i didnt try it long enough to see results, but in brookfields book he recomends it.  do most guys on this site do them? :)