I Am Hooked

walkinparadis

I am hooked cant get enough. looking to get the beginner from rb. was wondering if anyone had any pads for me or what is the best way to get some, or make one i am using a cut lamb skin shammy cloth now.

I assume you mean get the Beginner's Bag from FBBC? Great choice. I think he can hook you up with pads too, not absolutely sure though. Good to have another bender on board. What are your best bends so far and what style are you using?

I have been bending 1/4 x 6 grade 2 hex bolts. Moving on to the 1/4 x 5 inch hex bolt grade 2. Just bought some grade 5 1/4 x 6 hex bolts to try.

also before I try the grade 5 bolts i am going to try the 5/16 x 6 grade 2 hex bolts.

A welders apron off ebay is a good buy (fairly cheap) and will make you at least 5 sets of wraps!

i used a welders apron- perfect material if you ask me, will make a damn site more than 5 set of wraps though ,

maybe i haave a big apron, its neck to floor.