5x11lb Plates 2 Fingers And Thumb!

maximus1

:rock Dont really post many videos but thought this one might be worth the effort,5x11lb or 5kg Plates lifted using only 2 fingers and thumb,hope ya all like!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maximus1

• Alawadhi

• gazza

• DAN PRAYDIS

Nice! :mosher

Well done :rock

Great pinch lift!! What is the total width?

Nice work man. This is a very good lift.

Good luck working on 6 plates, i remember talking about this with you a while back mate. Can you break them from the floor yet?

By the way Max, how big is your hands? I assume you told me it's 8 inch. But I am not sure.

thanks

Very nice lift Max! You'll get that (6)10s lift this year.

Yes..great lift, Max !! I'll echo what Ben says and think that you cannot be very far from 6 10's.

Has anyone ever lifted 6 11's ? .. neilkaz ..

Great lift Max :rock

:D Cheers guys much appreciated!

Total width of plates is 3 1/2 inch http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?automod...si&img=5439

My hand size is 8 inch,the 6x11lb are work in progress can lift them at the mo but only with a 4in piece of scaffold pole through the middle to help stablise them,a couple of months training on that to build up the strength and i will hopefully be ready to go! do not know if 6x11lb has ever been done maybe i will be the first :tongue will keep you all posted!

you have a good chance to do it when i did the 5 tens i kept a mesurment in my book of how wide 5 standard plates are and they measure four inches total what kind of brand are they and do you know where to buy them thanks dan p :mosher

:D i borrowed them off Gazza no idea were he got them,he will prob post a reply when he reads this,6 of them are 4in in total width! weight confirmation:at

Well done mate! :rock The reason I asked is do you think a average hand like me (7.5) would have a chance to grab the 6 11s?

Well done mate! :rock The reason I asked is do you think a average hand like me (7.5) would have a chance to grab the 6 11s?

YOU SURE CAN MY HAND IS THE SAME SIZE AS YOURS AND FOUR INCHES IS NOT A PROBLEM

YOU SURE CAN MY HAND IS THE SAME SIZE AS YOURS AND FOUR INCHES IS NOT A PROBLEM

And of someone with a more average hand size of 7 3/8?