Want Ot Get An Rb

walkinparadis

I CAN DO THE IM #1 3 SETS OF 10 -12

I ALSO CAN DO THE HEAVY GRIP 250 A COUPLE TIMES.

I AM HOOKED WHAT TO TRY ALL THE DIFFERENT BRANDS OF GRIPPERS. WHAT RB WOULD BE IN MY RANGE.

Maybe RB 260 ?

Edited by pawel r

RB260 is WAY harder than a #1. I have tried a few and they were all harder than a #3. Maybe a 160 narrow?

pc

240 and 260 are around and above #3 level. He is below or I'd say max. around #2 level.

So I'd say a 210 will be a challenge, 240N also. 180 will be quite a bit harder than #2. My 160 is just below

#2.

I'd advice a 210.

180 or 210.

I agree with John 180 or 210 sounds about right

I agree. Even a 160 can be tough. I have one at 1.8, and another that is not "seasoning down" at 2.3. The 240 and 260 are advanced grippers.

If cost is an issue, and you want to explore the RB, just get a 180.

I also think that RB now only makes "narrow" beginning with 240 and up. That is a change from earlier.

Hbgzr

I've seen quite a lot of RB's over the past couple years, having made several purchases for myself, family members, and guys at work.

In comparison to the couple year old IM COC's with blacksprings, the average RB160 (and they can very lots) is about equal to a 2.0 while the average RB180 is a 2.3.

At you strength, pick one or the other, or just buy them both. .. neilkaz ..

I bought a RB160 from FBBC and it is harder than all 3 of my COC#2s! Pretty close to my COC#2.5!

I was wondering if anyone has bought a RB160 and RB180 from FBBC? Are they close in strength? I'm thinking about buying another RB, 180 or 210.

Gerry-

I'd go with a 210, the 180's are pretty close to the 210's.

I know the 180's I'm waiting on from RB are a new batch of springs, so you might want to wait until I get them& I'll give one a squeeze. Robert said they were due in later this month.