New Du Bend Pr!

pdfk20

Earlier today i cut down some yellow IM nails to 5 1/2", 5 1/4", and 4 13/16".

This afternoon i tried the 5 1/2" and only managed to kink it, but tonight i felt more geared. Firstly i finished of the prekinked nail, then took down the 5 1/4", then my final bend was the 4 13/16" nail, which i surprised myself by bending to an 1 1/4", reallly pleased with this DU bend. I put this on camera as i do with a lot of my grip and bend feats, as i like to have the videos of my progress. The sound seems quite a bit off when i play it on youtube, but can't be helped.

More to come.. :mosher

Pete

Great job Pete!

Great job Pete!

Cheers mate.

Last night, i had my first go at some 1/4" square i got from a mate in Brighton. I managed to DU bend a 7 x 1/4" piece, which was tough till about 50 degrees then it went down pretty fast. Bend took about 5 mins, next session i will try a 6 x 1/4" piece.

Nothing to report on the gripping front, i seem to of hit a bit of a wall, around the no.3 level.