New Pr!

ObsceneJester

First off I want to say sorry Ben for bending so much and not putting on camera I have saved the last two pieces ( 7" and 6") for you and all to see this weekend.. when you told me that this bending would become addictive and it really has.. it really is sick how much you want to keep doing and doing and doing.

Lastnight I decided to go for 5.5 1/4" because I kept doubting that I actually bend the 60D it bothered me and got that pretty easy, so I decided to try something harder today... took me about 10 mins but I got that 4.5" under 2" and it was a fight

Again I know I will put them on video and I'll show you.. I will cut the 7" down to about 5.5" or so depending on how I feel after I bend the 6" for ya..

Again once more thanks Ben for the help, confidence and steel to make this possible

First off I want to say sorry Ben for bending so much and not putting on camera I have saved the last two pieces ( 7" and 6") for you and all to see this weekend.. when you told me that this bending would become addictive and it really has.. it really is sick how much you want to keep doing and doing and doing.

Lastnight I decided to go for 5.5 1/4" because I kept doubting that I actually bend the 60D it bothered me and got that pretty easy, so I decided to try something harder today... took me about 10 mins but I got that 4.5" under 2" and it was a fight

Again I know I will put them on video and I'll show you.. I will cut the 7" down to about 5.5" or so depending on how I feel after I bend the 6" for ya..

Again once more thanks Ben for the help, confidence and steel to make this possible

Great work Rob! You're preaching to the choir about bending too much and too often. :D No problem at all, just don't injure yourself with the volume and frequency. You've got to be close to 1/4"X6" Grade 5 territory right now. The 1/4"X4.5" CRS is tough at that length. :cool

You're welcome for the help, confidence and steel. There are a lot here who'd do the same for you and anyone else.