Trained with jeff roark again

Bearcat 74

Went to KY and trained with Jeff again.  Due to some setbacks he hasn't trained in 2 weeks.  He was 3/16" off my 3 that I certified on, and 5/16" off his 3.  He broke 35's off the ground pinching and we fooled with the super gripper.  That thing is just weird feeling.  We sq'd, rowed, benched, and he done some clean and jerks.  All and all a good day.  

One thing I would like to say is, thanks to Roger Steffans for putting up pics of card tearing.  I think I got his form down, and I tore two fulll decks yesterday, one right after another.  I tried for 3, summpin popped in my left wrist and now it doesn't really want to work.  But hey, I'll heal.  :)

I would also like to thanks Jeff for having us up.   Us would be myself and Chris Carson, he's on here as new2grip.  We've trained together for about 1.5yrs now.  He closed Jeff's BBM and is 1/4" off his own #3.

Guest baldy

Told you that you could tear a full deck before the end of the week if you wanted. :)

Congratulations Heath, that is quite an achievement! Sounds like everyone else made out well too.

Yup, I took it.  Jeff knocked out a few hundred reps on it and called it a day.  He was about like me, total disbelief of it......