Steel For Lgc V-bar

Bob Lipinski

I'll let you guys know if they do small quantities, as I asked for a quote for some metric bending stock. 9mm 1018, and 8.5mm stainless.

- Aaron

I'll let you guys know if they do small quantities, as I asked for a quote for some metric bending stock. 9mm 1018, and 8.5mm stainless.

- Aaron

This is the response I got:

In order to give you an official quote we need your company name and

information. We don't have a retail license. We can't sell to

individuals. We only sell business to business. Sorry for any

inconvenience.

Thank You,

I'll check into it. I couldn't be a retailer of St Croix forge horseshoes because I didn't have a store. I told them I have a fairly popular online business & could probably sell more than some of their stores, but no go.

- Aaron

inconvenience.

Thank You,

I'll check into it. I couldn't be a retailer of St Croix forge horseshoes because I didn't have a store. I told them I have a fairly popular online business & could probably sell more than some of their stores, but no go.

- Aaron

inconvenience.

Thank You,

I will pm you the contact info.

- Aaron

Well I did some checking with 1 of my supplier and these would be some expensive v-bar @ around 60 dollars each using 25mm HP CR euro steel. maybe someone can get this PROUD steel cheaper.

It might be cheapest to order the 25mm tube from Arne and then adding the bottom plate. I am sure Arne could ship a load of 24'' sections of the tube so it would be considerably cheaper than buying the finished product from Arne. I doubt it would be more expensive than a FBBC vbar if you did it that way. Sounds like a rip off with $ 60.

I could also ask Arne if the guy that makes them for Arne would be willing to ship the 25mm tube to the US. This would probably be cheaper still and save Arne from largely unpaid work.