2nd Dan Whittle

3rd Bob Brown

4th Neil Pickup

Men's Super Heavyweight

1st John Brzenk

2nd Ron Bath

3rd Harold Owens

4th Michael Todd

Nice, congrats to our gripboard members John Brzenk and Bob Brown, well done!

John got pretty lucky with the fouls on Marcio and Ryan, but i'm not sure if he would have lost to them. I think it would have tired his arm out though to challenge Ron. Still and awesome time watching it all on ARM TV. The one that irritates me is George...or "Crazy George". I heard someone say something about his arm not being able to go straight or something. Like his arm can't go down any farther than it does unless you break it. That's why he just leans back and just tires guys out. Something should be done against him. Either have his arm examined or something. No one can hold that position and not tire out. no one!! I just don't think it's right.

congrats to John Brzenk and Bob Brown maybe one of them can post a vid of one of the matches :mosher

I saw it all on ARMTV, it rocks :)

And blt: there is an ongoing discussion on wether he fouls or not... to maintain that possition, he has to drop his shoulder (his pulling-arm-shoulder) below the table, and that should be called a foul.

You can go to www.myarmtv.com to see them. This site does cost money but it is well worth it.

Thanks for the congrats. It was a good tourny for me. My arm is finally starting to heal up.

Goerge's arm does not straigten out and yes he just lets his arm go straight and leans back to tire out everyone. This is a hot debated topic. The WAF is possible going to adopt a rule that would say ,"If your arm is straight and shoulder is below table in a losing position it is dangerous and therefore a foul" This would basically end Georges career.

You can go to www.myarmtv.com to see them. This site does cost money but it is well worth it.

Thanks for the congrats. It was a good tourny for me. My arm is finally starting to heal up.

Goerge's arm does not straigten out and yes he just lets his arm go straight and leans back to tire out everyone. This is a hot debated topic. The WAF is possible going to adopt a rule that would say ,"If your arm is straight and shoulder is below table in a losing position it is dangerous and therefore a foul" This would basically end Georges career.

I heard John Pulled George at the Vyotech booth and beat him......

Is there any validity to this bob?

If so how did the match go I wish arm Tv had filmed it....