Millenium d/bell

Guest gazza

Guest 103-1023791186

Mobsterone,

How much,are you charging for the replica ,Millenium d/bells,

and will they be solid or adjustable.I think that afew more of us Brits,need to get one for training,as we cannot have all yews,cockneys and yanks,no what i mean me old cock sparra!Haveing all the fun and records with the millenium+Inch d/bells.

A small fortune!! Including shipping etc the ones that have arrived in the States were (all three of them) $2000.00. I'd probably be looking for £300.00 each plus delivery (less if more than one was brought at a time). Oh and they're solid.

BTW there are four here now. Mine, Alans, Wag Bennetts and one more. Then there is Alans one-off special to which weights can be added (its about 195 without weights).

Mobsterone,

Thanks for the reply,if i can sell my bike i will be very interested in one,why are you not makeing adjustible ones as well,see you at the british champs.

An adjustable globe style dumbbell?? That'd cost a fortune. The pattern/mold for the standard MDB cost over a £100.00 never mind making them. Do what most do here - inc me. Buy either a hick handle from Pullums or as per the tip from DH get a lathed wooden handle. They're dirt cheap and any size can be made!! However, I'd varnish it as plain wood will be easier to grip and you want it harder...

Mobsterone,just been on the grip board gallery,is alan radley the other person,who is involved with the millenium d/bell

and isnt that a plate loaded globe,or am i missing something.I have also just been on the muscle mob sight,and no affence mate but there are to many water babies crussing around for my liking.

Steve,

For my records, what date did they land in America,

and what date did you ship them?

In exchange, I will send you the date that I farmer's

walk with them.

Be patient.

Alans plate loader is as I have said a one-off and yes he was co-creator (did a Lot of the calculation required).

My understanding, Joe, is at they are in NY but near a customs agent to be cleared before shipping to Chicago and then the Wood home town etc

Steve,

Breaking News!!! I have been trying to reach Wannagrip all

morning, because he was spotted in New York carrying three

objects:two in one hand and another object in his other hand.

Observers say he rested about every 50 feet but managed to

make it to his [getaway] car.

He was also heard mumbling a lady's name which sounded like Millie Neeum, and calling her derogative names such as dumbell.

For my stage act (I perform under the name Thomas Inch II )

I am looking for dumbbells that are identical in every way to the Millenium, except they are not heavy.

Steve,

Breaking News!!! I have been trying to reach Wannagrip all

morning, because he was spotted in New York carrying three

objects:two in one hand and another object in his other hand.

Observers say he rested about every 50 feet but managed to

make it to his [getaway] car.

He was also heard mumbling a lady's name which sounded like Millie Neeum, and calling her derogative names such as dumbell.

The iron game comedian Joe Roark.

Yes, people laugh when I remove my shirt, but

how unkind of you to allude to that situation. Well,

not all people laugh; my wife weeps. Says it's the smell

of onions coming from the kitchen- but we were in a

motel at the time.

OldGuy- any idea what Inch's wife's name was, or

the names of his two daughters? None of the sources

I have checked this past year yielded any names.

Guest reid73

My question is why would you want a plate loadable globe style dumbell to pratice with.If its because you need the feel of the globe but can start at a heavy weight..if that is so a cheap solution maybt to get bowling balls use a saw to cut them in half drill the proper diametr hole through the to fit whatever plates you need and with the proper combo of plumbing pipes or whatever for your handles you would have an adjustable globe dumbell..I think

James

reid73,i would prefare an adjustible,Globe style d/bell,1st

because i think it will be a while before i am able to do anything training wise,one handed with the millenium d/bell

and also i think aglobe style look,just exudes power,but if it were adjustable you would have the best of both worlds.